Thursday 26 January 2012

Valentines Flowers Delivery - Something chocolately to do this Valentine's Day in Hitchin


This year instead of a bunch of flowers and box of Dairy Milk why not try you hand at making your own chocolates for that someone special. Or take your loved one to make some yummy chocs together.

Dawn Fry runs The Melting Pot, holding chocolate making workshops for adults and children out of her Summerhouse in the Garden of her Hitchin home.

Dawn explained how she got into running workshops "I have always loved people and chocolate – so I put my love of the two together to create The Melting Pot.

"I had no former experience of working with chocolate, but after a number of years of part-time roles to fit around the family, I knew if was time to do something of my own – realise some potential and let my creative juices flow!"

After already researching the idea for running chocolate workshops, redundancy forced Dawn's hand in June 09. "I felt it was a now or never thing, I completed the training, refurbished my summerhouse (with lots of help from my husband!) and launched The Melting Pot in September 2009" explained Dawn.

The special valentinesflowers delivery workshop runs on the 14th February 2012 from 10.30 until 12.30, children and adults are both welcome, making it the perfect family activity. The course costs £20 per person which includes all materials and apron.

The Melting Pot welcomes groups of up to eight children or adults – or more at alternative venues

No comments:

Post a Comment